Cyclist Sweat Scarf Bandana Headband
This sweatscarf is tubular; made of breathable technical microfibre. No special tying technique required. Just slip it over your head like a sock and you're good to go.
It is made of soft polyester, and it can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, foulard, alice band, scarf, balaclava, scarf, hairband, sahariane, pirate cap and mask:
Howei offers different designs for you to choose from to express yourself. These designs are valid while stocks last.
Seamless bandana: single piece without joints or stiches
Latest arrival of new stock !
A thousand other things you can use a bandana for...
2. Neck Gaiter for cold weather
4. Pot Holder
5. Collecting Wild Edibles
6. Sun block for neck
7. Sling (first-aid)
8. Sling (as in David and Goliath)
9. Sling (for a staff )
10. Cordage (strips or as is)
13. Waist pack/pouch
14. Hobo Pack
15. Padding a hotspot
16. Cleaning Patches for Firearm
17. Bullet Patches for Muzzleloader
18. Gun Wipe Cloth (with oil)
19. Toilet Paper !
20. Mark a Trail
21. Dish Rag
23. Eye patch or Sleep Mask
24. Pre-water Filter
25. Clean Glasses and other lens
26. Ear Muffs
27. Bind a stone and toss a line over a limb
28. Dust Mask
29. Wet and wear for Hot Weather