Deuter GOGO 3381
This urban rucksack looks athletic and fresh on the streets. A great backpack for school, office or everyday adventures. Practical features and functionality are a given.
Weight: 640 g
- Airstripes back system
- anatomically shaped, padded shoulder straps
- easy access main compartment via two-way U-shaped zip
- mesh side pockets
- removable hip belt
- zipped front pocket
- folder-sized main compartment
- zipped internal pocket, elastic cord attachment on front
Volume: 25 litre
Size: 46 / 33 / 21 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon, Deuter-Super-Polytex, 330D Pocket Rip
Deuter Airstripes System Daypack
- MeshTex shoulder straps. Anatomically formed, they guarantee comfortable movement range.
- Two contour-shaped layers of knobbly foam with AirMesh lining and minimal back contact provide maximum airflow.
- Flexible aluminium stays within the foam profile can be bent to fit the back exactly. (SUB 28, Cross City, Giga Office Pro)
- The bilaminate construction made from one soft and one firm layer of foam provides excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution.
- Removeable waistbelt (Gogo, Spider, SUB 28, Cross City, Graduate, Giga, Gigant, Giga Office, Giga Office Pro)
210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
330D Pocket Rip
We use this new version of our robust nylon fabric in 250 den and 330 den. The lightweight fabric is durable and has a 2.000 mm water column thanks to the PU coating.
Last Updated: sam 2020-12-01